You must have been looking for the SBI Deposit Slip over the internet. No worries, you have landed in the right place. The State Bank of India is the largest public sector bank in India. For instance, The State Bank of India is doing everything to provide better services to its customers.
You can expect a good amount of services from this bank. Apart from the banking and financial services, some services are on-demand and can be completed by visiting the bank only. For instance, you cannot deposit cash without using an SBI Deposit Slip.
Therefore, we have added this article to provide complete information and the download link for the same. Let’s have a look.
How to Download and Fill SBI Deposit Slip?
There is nothing difficult in it. You can still download the cash or cheque deposit slip from this page. After that, you can use it for depositing cash or cheque in the bank. Let’s have a look at the process.
- First, you need to download the deposit slip. You can download it from the official website.
- After that, you only need to get a printout for the same document.
The next part is to fill in the SBI Cash/Cheque deposit slip.
You can get all the information from the below section. Just read and follow it carefully.
Customer Section – 1
- You must have completed the downloading process. Just get a printout.
- The first part is to be filled by the customer.
- The customer needs to fill in all required information on the first page of the slip. Just fill in all the account information and deposit details in the slip. That’s all.
Bank Section – 2
- After filling in the information in the customer section, you now have to fill in the details in the bank section deposit slip.
- Just enter the name, account number, date and other required information in the slip.
- At last, complete it using your signature.
That’s all. You have completed the deposit slip. You are now done filling all the required information in the slip. The next task is to submit this slip to the bank executive. You can either complete a cash deposit using this slip or can use this slip for the cheque deposit.
You may also like to read, How to Close SBI Bank Account? (Detailed Process)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any charges for cash deposits in SBI Bank?
From 2020, there will be no charge for cash deposits up to Rs 2 Lac at the State Bank of India.
Can we get this slip from the bank?
Yes, you can get the deposit slip from the State Bank of India branch.
We know about the State Bank of India. It is one of the best banks in the public banking sector. However, this article is all related to ‘SBI Deposit Slip.’ Here, we have added a complete piece of information to download and fill in this form.
We hope the information added here helps. If something else needs to be asked? You can use the comments section for the same.
Krishna Murthy is the senior publisher at Trickyfinance. Krishna Murthy was one of the brilliant students during his college days. He completed his education in MBA (Master of Business Administration), and he is currently managing the all workload for sharing the best banking information over the internet. The main purpose of starting Tricky Finance is to provide all the precious information related to businesses and the banks to his readers.