IRCTC is an abbreviation for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. It is also popularly known as the Indian railway services. But in a true sense, IRCTC is just a subsidiary venture of the Indian Railways. The legacy of the Indian railway is known to all. And at present times, IRCTC is one of the key tools in the Indian Railways. It was founded on 27 September 1999. The expected revenue of the company stands at more than 2000 crore INR.
The current share price target of the company stands at 655.6 INR as of June 2023. IRCTC is no doubt a big name in the country, among the locals, the business, and almost everyone knows the importance of the venture. Investing in it is said to be a smart move because why not invest in India’s one of the most trusted assets? A subsidiary of the Indian railways. Not just that but also, given the services, every day there is a new project coming up for the Indian Railways, enhancing its credibility, leading to a rise in the share prices of its subsidiary.
IRCTC Q4 Results
The Indian Railways’ tourism and ticketing division, IRCTC, announced on Monday that its standalone net profit for the fourth quarter ending in March increased by 30% year over year to Rs 279 crore. In the same time period the previous year, the firm reported a net profit of Rs 214 crore.
- For the March quarter, operating revenue increased 40% year over year to Rs 965 crore. In the same quarter of the previous year, it was Rs 691 crore.
- The company’s board has also recommended a final dividend of Rs 2 per equity share of face value of Rs 2 each for the financial year 2022-23.
- From the Rs 256 crore recorded in the prior December quarter, the profit after tax increased 9% in the fourth quarter when viewed sequentially. From Rs 918 crore in the third quarter, revenues increased by 5% quarter over quarter.
- The railway company’s net profit increased by 52% to Rs 1,006 crore for the entire fiscal year, while its operating income increased by 88% to Rs 3,541 crore.
Recent news about IRCTC:
- IRCTC has received a buy rating with a price target of Rs 679 by Prabhudas Lilladher.
- According to Rajni Hasija, Chairman & MD, IRCTC, “The revenue this year was to the tune of Rs. 3540 crore, which is all-time high in the history of IRCTC, whereas we had given a revenue of Rs. 1878 crores in the previous year.”
- The interim dividend of Rs 3.50 per share, announced by the Board in February, is in addition to the final dividend.
Here is given a share price forecast of the IRCTC upto 2030, periodically.
Applying factors such as Stochastic RSI and RSI, it is probable that the stock may shoot up in the coming days. Other financial factors also affect the company, namely the Price-to-Earnings ratio, Price-to-Book ratio, Earnings per Share, etc. The Price-to-Earnings ratio has decreased from 99.8 in May 2022 to 52.16, indicating a positive trend in the company. Similarly, the Earnings per Share have also increased from 6.92 in March 2022 to 12.57 in June 2023, which again is in favor of the company and its investors. Although on the other hand, the Price-to-Book ratio has decreased to 21.17 in June 2023 from 37.02 in May 2022. It is a good decision for investors to invest in this company to enjoy long-term gains.
IRCTC share price target by 2025
The growth in the recent months was significantly high then the long-term investment in such a venture must be highly profitable. The IRCTC share price target is expected to go higher and higher without any doubt, but the question is by how much? Well, the IRCTC share price target is expected to rise to a share price of 1459.40 INR which is a huge marginal growth. Here is the chart depicting the IRCTC share price growth over the years till 2025.
IRCTC share price target by 2030
Patience is no doubt one of the greatest virtues. The longer you wait , the better result you get. The theory goes the same of investment, the longer you invest in some stocks, the better returns you get. The IRCTC share price target which is already a very strong stock is expected to rise upto 3100.76 INR. Huge rise? Isn’t it? For a person investing for such a long term in this stock might have got such hefty returns. Here is a track record of IRCTC stock performance over the years upto 2030.
Click here to check top 5 automobile stocks in India.
Why should one invest in IRCTC stocks?
IRCTC is one of the most trusted ventures of the country. In a country where railway is the basis of life and travel for most of the people, IRCTC is a very effective add on to it. The growth of such a venture is assured. The stock has already achieved a lot over the years and will continue to do so. The track record and the stats speak for themselves. It is one of the safest stocks to invest in.
If you’re new in trading, here are the best trading apps for the beginners.
How is IRCTC related to Indian railways?
IRCTC is a subsidiary venture of the Indian Railways. It stands for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
What is the current IRCTC share price?
Click here to check the current IRCTC share price.
Is IRCTC share price likely to rise?
Hey! I am a content writer wiling to research, learn and write about something new everyday.