You must have visited this page looking for detailed information on ‘IOSMS Portal.’ You have landed in the right place. IOSMS (Integrated Online Salary Management System) is an initiative from the government of West Bengal. This portal is for all the government employees who work under primary and secondary school education.
It is a unique portal from the ‘Government of West Bengal.’ bought for its people, who are working under the department of school education. An employee working under a government institution or school can avail of the benefits provided by this unique portal.
For instance, we are adding complete information related to this portal. You will find the login and registration process below.
Users Listed on iOSMS
Various types of users are listed under this portal. You can check out the list below:
1) State Level User:
- Online Salary Requisition System Administrator
- Admin (PS Login)
- Commissioner Of School Education Department
- West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE)
- Joint Director of School Education Department (JDSE)
2) District Level User:
- District Inspector
- District Primary School Council Secretary
- District Primary School Council Finance Officer
3) Subdivision Level User:
- Drawing and Disbursing Officer
4) Circle Level User:
- Sub Inspectors of Schools
5) School Level User:
- Head of Institute
- DA Getting School
How to Register on iOSMS Portal?
There is nothing hard in the process if you are one of the government employees. You can complete the procedure given below for getting the login details.
- You have to visit the district headquarters office or the school education office.
- You now have to fill out a registration form. You need to enter all the required information in the form. This includes;
- Your name.
- Date of Birth.
- Mode of employment.
- Mobile number.
- You now have to fill in the valid mobile number alongside attaching the valid documents.
- Once done, submit the form to the concerned department.
- You will now get the login information.
- That’s all.
IOSMS Portal Login – How to get into the portal?
You have completed the registration. You can now make ‘IOSMS Portal Login.’ by following the procedure given below.
- Open the official website of IOSMS (Integrated Online Salary Management System). You can open it from here: https://osms.wbsed.gov.in/.
- From the homepage, click on the Login option.
- You will get redirected to the login page.
- Just select the user type.
- Fill in the username and password on the login page.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will get redirected to the dashboard within a while.
- That’s all.
You may also like to read, Kerala Pension Prism Portal | Online Mobile Registration Process
How to Reset Login Password?
There is no process for resetting the login password online. You will have to visit the headquarters of the school education office for the same.
We have added the headquarters address below;
Address – Bikash Bhavan, 5th,6th and 7th floor DF Block, Sector -1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata West Bengal 700091
Administrative Email Support: email@example.com
Technical Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can visit the headquarters or the concerned department for getting the new login password. You can even try mailing the technical support for the same. But, we think it would be necessary to visit the concerned department for retrieving the login password.
Here we come at the end. IOSMS (Integrated Online Salary Management System) is an initiative from the government of West Bengal. The government of West Bengal created this portal to provide all the salary information, payslips and other facilities to its education sector employees.
As people were looking for the login and registration process over the internet. Thus, we have added the same details in this article. If you have any other doubt? You can clear it in the comments section.
Krishna Murthy is the senior publisher at Finance XOD. He is not only the senior publisher but also the owner of Tricky Finance. Krishna Murthy was one of the brilliant students during his college days. He completed his education in MBA (Master of Business Administration), and he is currently managing the all workload for sharing the best banking information over the internet. The main purpose of starting Tricky Finance is to provide all the precious information related to businesses and the banks to his readers.