Tricky Finance is one of the hefty finance blogs in India. We publish unique and beneficial articles related to the latest financial information, updates, banking, and much more for our readers. The main motive of Tricky Finance to cover these sectors personal finance, strategy, financial planning, retirement, business ideas, investment, stock, and many more finance topics.
These topics are generally to help people who are struggling with financial goals. To be an instance, Tricky Finance is one of the best finance blogs in the decade, and it is our responsibility to provide the latest and real information to our readers. Therefore, we always look for quality contributors to help us in maintaining this blog a better place for the readers.
Let me come straight to the point if you are looking to publish a guest on this website, then you are on the right page. However, there are some guidelines that you need to follow before submitting your guest article.
Guidelines for Guest Post
- You must have gone through our website to take a quick overview and brief about what kind of articles do we accept and can be beneficial for our readers.
- Your article should be informative and must be a minimum of 800 words.
- You must have to make sure about the quality of the content. (We prefer quality over quantity)
- Please make sure the article you sent for approval is unique and not copied.
- Please add the relevant images to support your article.
- You can also add a quick relevant backlink to your website. (However, make sure it is relevant)
- Please make you format the content before sending it to us for approval. Take care of the headings and other parts.
- The copyright and ownership of the article you will send us for publishing will be owned by Tricky Finance.
Categories that we accept:
- Personal Finance
- Frugal Living
- Financial Strategy
- Financial planning
- Business Ideas
- Financial Investment & Risk Management
- Micro Finance
- Banking Industry
- Financial Growth Services
- Corporate Finance
- Income Securities Topics
- Fund Flow Management
- Retail Banking
- Interest Rates
- External Capital
- Cash outflow
- Profit and Loss
- Credit Rating
- Shares and Stocks
- Bull Market
- Bear Market
In case, if there is any other topic that is relevant and beneficial for our readers. Please send us the topic for approval.
How to submit a guest post in Tricky Finance?
Please make sure that you are agreed with the guidelines that we have mentioned above.
You can always submit your article by following the steps given below.
- Write an article on any given category mentioned above. However, make sure the article and the topic are unique.
- Once written, you can now send us for approval at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write “Guest Post – Your name” in the subject.
- Add the document file along with the title and meta description in the body.
- If there is any backlink that you have added, please let us know via email.
- Mention your personal details. This will include your name, address, and website (if any).
Once we go through your article and found it worth publishing, we will publish and later, inform you through email.