PayNearby App is a good option to withdraw money from any bank account, PayNearby App is supported by yes bank which provides Aadhar-based banking services. Any Indian citizen above 18 years of age can apply for a PayNearby Retailer Id. Any person can provide banking services in their village, city, and town. You can start using it by completing a few simple steps. Here’s the complete guide on how to start
How to register as a retailer on PayNearby?
Follow the following steps to register as PayNearby retailer
- Call the number 1900 3000 2030 You will shortly receive a call from their side, and you can talk about registering before the procedure starts as planned. You will receive your login information so that you may access your profile whenever you need to.
- To begin with, you must also choose the appropriate service package. The actions you should take to choose the service package and begin are listed below.
Step 1: First, go to www.paynearby.in and access the official portal.
Step 2: Select the Retail option that is located in the upper panel of the homepage.
Step 3:You will see the Join PayNearby option as you continue to scroll down.
Step 4: Select the services you need from the list on the following page.
Step 5: Select the appropriate option and then click “Proceed to Pay.”
Step 6: On the following page, enter your current mobile number and click Proceed to finish the purchase.
- Fee package for retailers
You have two options while choosing your service package: you may choose the package already existing or you can design a bundle of your own. You can select one of three components to build the package.
- All the essential services, including banking services, utility payments, digital suite, travel, online services, insurance, and partner services, are included in the base package, which costs Rs. 1000. The basic package can be supplemented with two additional services; however, the service charge will rise. To build your package, you can also include the following two services:
- An addition of Rs. 1700 for the Aadhar Biometric Device over the standard fee
- IRCTC: Rs. 2000 in addition to the standard package.
How To log in on the app PayNearby as a retailer?
- To sign in to the retailer in PayNearby user needs to press the link: Click here
- You are going to be prompted for an ID and a password after clicking.
- In the ID field, type your registered phone number.
- In the password field, type your password.
- When the OTP appears on your registered phone number, enter your OTP in the given box.
- Once you have entered your OTP and clicked “Login,” you will be taken to the PayNearby home page.
How to register as a PayNearby Distributor?
Follow the instructions below to sign up to become a distributor.
- Go to www.paynearby.in to access the official website.
- Select Distributor Program from the tab at the top of the homepage.
- Scroll down till you reach a form that you must fill out in the middle.
- Submit your name, email address, mobile number, and current company.
- Click “Go” now.
- The PayNearby experts will be in touch with you soon at the mobile number you supplied and assist you with setting up the PayNearby Distributor services. Your UID and password will be sent to you, allowing you to access your profile for all purposes.
How to log in on the app PayNearby as a distributor?
- Select the link given below
https://distributor.paynearby.in/dist/pages/examples/DistLogin.aspx from the list.
- Next, type your ID and password in the given columns
- In the ID field, enter your registered phone number.
- In the password field, enter your password.
- Once the ID and password have been entered, click the sign-in button.
- OTP will then appear on your registration number; input it.
- After entering the OTP, click Sign In.
- You have successfully entered into PayNearby distributor portal as soon as you click the sign-in button.
A few documents could be required while following the above steps such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, and Two passport size Photo
With a few simple steps, you can earn more money simply from your desktop or mobile phone. You can also use PayNearby Mobile App on their Android Mobile. This app is available on Google Play Store. After downloading the app, you access all the services of PayNearby.
Ruchi Arora is a writer at trickyfinance covering various topics related to finance and cryptocurrency. This includes the latest news, events, reviews and various other information. Besides writing, she has a huge interest in designing and sketching.