What is life? if not a sheer coincidence of events. What does your best life consist of? Does it comprise basic necessities like housing, food, and shelter, or does it comprise living a luxurious life in the suburbs of Mumbai, or does it comprise leading a slow life with your family in the western suburbs, with no noise, no nothing, just fresh air and the western coast of the sea? We do not want housing to be a hassle when you chase your dreams with full tenacity; rather, we want you to achieve all your aspirations.
For that to be your primary goal, you need to manage your money. You need to be extremely cautious and incremental in how you save and invest money in all your assets moving forward. Buying a house seems too expensive and much more of a commitment. No worries; now you can switch it to a better alternative, which is renting! The concept of renting has evolved over the years; has it become better or worse? We will try to comprehend that in this post!
But, for now, let’s understand why it is the most preferred alternative for urban millennials living in Tier 1 cities in Mumbai. It’s more affordable and economical than buying; no one has to commit full-time to buying a property. It’s more flexible since you can now pack your bags at any time and move from one place to another. No maintenance charges for the nouse; no obstructions to your unkempt soul while traveling and exploring the world.
Let’s understand how rental platforms happen to be your best collaborators when it comes to helping you find the best property and also, in the meantime, being the best intermediaries between the tenant and the landlord. They streamline the entire extensive process of renting, but it’s also important to understand how they charge their respective platform fees and how they change from one platform to another. Rental platforms have grown out of the emergence of the need for tenants to rent and landlords to seek renters for their properties, and due to the advent of social media and the internet in general, we have had the good fortune of getting rental platforms, we also have to be extremely careful on how they charge. Platform fees are charged by the platforms, along with fees for listing, processing payments, and facilitating help for tenants and landlords. It’s important to understand this subject in depth to make informed decisions on your flats for rent in Mumbai.
1. Seamless Rent: Seamless Rent is a platform that charges a 10 % service fee from both the tenant and the landlord to provide them with the best services. This covers their costs from A to Z when it comes to processing fees and listing charges.
2. UrbanHomes: UrbanHomes is another seamless website that is at your service to give you the best home experience. The platform charges an 8 % service fee and 500 rupees for listing your property here. The fees help the organization with advertising and catering to its operational costs.
3. CosyNest: CosyNest is a suitable platform if you want to save some money on your initial listing. How, you ask? The platform charges a 7 % service fee and levies zero fees for the initial three listings. However, they charge 300 rupees after your first three listings.
4. UrbaneRent: The platform charges a 10 % service fee from both the tenants and the landlord. These charges help the company secure its operational costs and maintain its website, facilitating further help for both parties.
5. Metrodigs: The platform charges 500 rupees for listing and 8% as the monthly rent from both the tenants and the landlords. They act as primal mediators between tenants and landlords, further helping them with customer support if they need any.
6. SkyNook: The platform performs a similar way of charging fees from both the tenant and the landlord; they charge nothing for the first three property listings, charge 300 rupees for every listing, and charge 7 % of the service fee from the monthly rent. It helps them initiate their marketing strategies and advertise their efforts for better housing.
All these platforms cater to your needs and help you find your next best house, but are you still confused about finding the locality that will best suit your housing requirements? Let’s deep dive into the localities & best flats for rent in Mumbai.
1. South Mumbai: On most days, South Mumbai is filled with the hustle and bustle of busy office visitors, and the city additionally hosts migrants and people from every walk of life just waiting to delve into the city’s charm. They host a mix of mid-range and high-end premium properties for sale; some of those landlords have even lived in the city for more than three decades, assimilating their emotions in every nook and cranny.
2. Navi Mumbai: Navi Mumbai is a locality that has been gaining emergence in today’s world, with a place that has been inception for educational centers, film theaters, and even hosting a rather premiere nightlife for the young.
Rental platforms serve as digital marketplaces that cater to the entire cohort of Mumbai; these platforms serve diversity as per your needs, your requirements, and your budget preferences. Understanding these platforms will not only help you navigate the rental business, but it will also help you learn the potential implications of those platform fees for your pocket!
India serves as the starting point for a ton of rental platforms, but have you checked out this specific rental platform called Jugyah? Jugyah serves as a rental platform that helps its consumers get a step closer to their dream house.
Why are we different from the other rental platforms? Major real estate developers like Godrej, Lodha, and Whiteboard back Jugyah to streamline the best rental services in the country. We offer zero security deposits and zero brokerage fees on our services. Yes, you heard that right. We go easy on your pocket, and we work hard to fulfill your dreams! Our team is focused on providing the best services to you and will be at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Want to connect with us? Search our website and drop us an email! Let’s embark on this journey together, shall we?
Krishna Murthy is the senior publisher at Trickyfinance. Krishna Murthy was one of the brilliant students during his college days. He completed his education in MBA (Master of Business Administration), and he is currently managing the all workload for sharing the best banking information over the internet. The main purpose of starting Tricky Finance is to provide all the precious information related to businesses and the banks to his readers.