Premium banking service is all that a premium customer need and Standard Chartered Bank is one of the best premium banks in India. Standard Chartered Bank allows the customers to transact through the highly secure and accessible platform. It is not like any other private banks who do not provide much on savings accounts. SCB provides all the banking services along with premium stuff such as more reward points on platinum debit card transactions. SCB is already a developed bank, so I won’t be telling that it is all set to provide extra range of services. Standard Chartered Online Banking is one of the highly secured and convenient to use.
Internet banking is a new sensation and trend in India. Every other person is now familiar with digital banking services. Internet banking helps us to transact and use most of the banking services from our smartphone or desktop only. There is no need to visit the branch for the same. Let me tell you some of the benefits of Standard Chartered Bank internet banking.
- 24×7 access to the account information: It doesn’t matter whether you are on holiday or there is a bank holiday. Standard Chartered Bank internet banking service is available for 24/7. You can access various account-related information such as your balance, transactions history and other account details via internet banking.
- Improved security: Standard Chartered Bank is one of the premium banks of India. To provide the premium services to the customers, they do give the premium security on their protocol system as well. It is not easy to get into their portal and although the bank has fewer branches in India.
- Online credit card services: Most of the credit card services can be availed from your SCB internet banking online. You can make your credit card payments, check the history of your credit card transactions and for this, the only thing you need to do is link your SCB credit card with internet banking.
- Bill payment made easy: Before that, we need to rush to the stores and some government offices for making our bill payments, and this is because so our connection does not get stopped working. However, you can use SCB internet banking services for making bill payments online.
- Fund Transfers: There is no need to visit the bank for getting various fund transfer requests done. You can transfer the funds from your standard chartered bank to any other bank account. The only thing you need to do is add the beneficiary and post instant verification of recipient you can start transferring funds through IMPS, NEFT and RTGS.
- Service Requests: Most of the services request are now available to request from internet banking services. You can request the new cheque book, debit card or credit card.
- Transaction History: Standard Chartered Bank do not provide passbook. So, you will receive the statements via email every month at zero charges if you maintain MAB.
- Paperless Processing: Most of the services are process paperless. Like the credit card, loan approvals etc.
We now have enough list of SCB net banking features. Now let’s come to the registration process.
SCB Net Banking Registration:
There are three methods from which you can register your Standard Chartered Bank internet banking account. All of the processes are easy to use. The ways are:
- Online Instant Self-Registration
- Offline Registration
- Registration Through IVR
#1 Online Instant Self-Registration:
This is the most convenient way I found only if you do have the required details like the debit or credit card issued by Standard Chartered Bank and your registered mobile number.
- First, visit the official website of SCB.
- Go through the login page.
- Click on new registration.
- Enter your customer I.D. mentioned on your cheque book and verify using a debit card and OTP from registered mobile number.
- On the next page, create your unique login I.D. and password.
- That’s it.
#2 Offline Registration:
The second method is via offline registration. It is again the most convenient process for the customers who can give a visit to the branch for once. Let me tell you by steps.
- Visit the nearest SCB branch.
- Collect the net banking activation form and fill it.
- Submit to the branch executive of the branch.
- Post submission, the customer will receive the unique user I.D. and password on their postal address.
- After that, they can start using internet banking services from SCB bank.
#3 Registration through IVR:
The third and the option to register for Standard Chartered Bank internet banking services is via IVR. You can use phone banking for internet banking activation, and it is another convenient option for the customers.
You only need to do one thing fill the duly form and send it to the correspondence address of SCB.
Standard Chartered Bank
P.O. Box #8888
Once they receive your application, they will send the user I.D. and password to postal address.
Standard Chartered Online Banking Login:
We have completed the registration process. So, now it is time for us to show you the login process. This process is for the first time users of SCB internet banking.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the SCB net banking login page. You can visit from here https://ibank.standardchartered.co.in/nfs/login.htm?_ga=2.38244835.1794602142.1545117632-1385859005.1545117632#
- Enter the user I.D. and password.
- Click on submit, and you will be redirected to your dashboard.
- Do not forget to log out once your work is done.
Standard Chartered Internet Banking Login Security Tips:
We are adding some tips for you, so in case you do not get indulged in any fraudulent activity. SCB shares these security tips. The tips are:
- You should use the trusted device for login into your internet banking account.
- You should log out from everywhere after completing your digital transaction with internet banking.
- If you think someone else has access over to your internet banking account, then report to the bank and change your password.
- You should not share any confidential information like your account number, debit card, user I.D. and password with anyone.
Standard Chartered Bank is one of the leading international banks. Standard Chartered Bank was established in 1969 in London, UK. Recently, they opened their venture in India to provide most of the global banking services to the customers. Standard Chartered Bank has more than 100 branches located in India and has access to more than 300 ATM’s.
Apart from the best banking facilities, this bank is ready to comply with all the digital banking facilities, such as providing an international debit card to the customers and the internet banking services at ease. In this post, we have mentioned the same details for the registration of Standard Chartered online banking services and also added the guide for login to the same. If there are any queries left in your mind, then you can ask us in the comments section.
Krishna Murthy is the senior publisher at Finance XOD. He is not only the senior publisher but also the owner of Tricky Finance. Krishna Murthy was one of the brilliant students during his college days. He completed his education in MBA (Master of Business Administration), and he is currently managing the all workload for sharing the best banking information over the internet. The main purpose of starting Tricky Finance is to provide all the precious information related to businesses and the banks to his readers.