PAYBACK, the multi-brand loyalty program lets you earn and redeem points when you’re going ahead with shopping. With it, you can claim the opportunity for shopping through a wide range of in-store and online partners. It will allow you to earn points on groceries, fuel, entertainment, travel, apparel, and more. Later on, members can stack up points and redeem for free shopping.
Every PAYBACK point is worth 0.25 paisa. The points convert to its cash value and get credited to the credit card account within 7 working days.
Ways to earn these points
You’ll get various ways of PAYBACK helping to earn points when you shop online or offline.
- Online shopping: On the PAYBACK website, you will get the section for online shopping. Here, you will get the offers ongoing on various websites. When you click out from PAYBACK and shop on the listed websites, you will get handsome rewards. Some brands will provide users with bonus points from time to time. So, with that option, you will get the convenience of earning up to 30 PAYBACK points per Rs. 100 you’re spending.
- PAYBACK currently has a tie-up with more than 70 brands that will give you the opportunity of earning reward points. The places include Online marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, and Paytm Mall. Travel booking sites like Booking.com, Expedia, Oyo, and Hotels.com. grocery like BigBasket and Fashion stores like Myntra, Ajio, Limeroad, and Clovia is also available. Besides, there are Food delivery,
- Home décor (Pepperfry, Hometown), Kids section, Flowers, and gifts (Fernsnpetals, Igp.com) as well as Healthcare (Medlife, Vhealth) stores. For getting huge rewards, check the specific merchant offer.
Also, Check – PNB Kisan Credit Card
- Earn 2X points when you get the PAYBACK app: Online shopping will start doubly rewarding the moment you choose to access the merchant app/website. You can do so by clicking out from the PAYBACK app. It will give you the opportunity to earn 2X reward points for online shopping. This is possible with the PAYBACK app. You can also turn on the app notifications for receiving the latest offers.
- Shopping with partners: the tie-up of PAYBACK with various online and offline partners will give you the opportunity to earn PAYBACK points. Buying groceries from Big Bazaar will give you the option to he PAYBACK points. For that, your to quote your mobile number (the one that is linked to your PAYBACK account). The other available option is to use the PAYBACK account number during checkout.
- Some of the online partners that will give you the opportunity to earn rewards are like BookMyShow for movies and events, MobiKwik for recharges and bill payments, Goomo for travel booking, as well as Naaptol for home shopping.
- Making purchase deals and transactions through partner banks: the tie-up with various financial institutions like banks, NBFCs, credit cards, etc. will give you the opportunity to earn PAYBACK points.
- Debit and credit cards from ICICI Bank: When you want to conduct transactions for shopping using an ICICI Bank debit card, there’s a chance for you to earn up to 10 PAYBACK points per Rs. 200 spent. For example, when you get the ICICI Bank gemstone collection of credit cards, there’s a chance to get the 6 PAYBACK points per Rs. 100 spent. You’ll also get the opportunity to earn bonus PAYBACK points on achieving milestone spends during the anniversary year under the Milestone Rewards program.
- IndusInd Bank Credit Card for PAYBACK: With this credit card, you’ll get the opportunity to earn up to 20 PAYBACK points per Rs. 100 you spend. There is an opportunity to also earn bonus reward points when you go with the achievement of milestone spends.
- StashFin Line Credit card: with this card, you will get the 2 PAYBACK points per Rs. 100 you spend.
- PAYBACK Credit Card with American Express: With this credit card, you’ll get the opportunity to earn up to 3 PAYBACK points every time you spend Rs. 100.
- MobiKwik wallet: making payments using the MobiKwik wallet, will give you the opportunity of earning 1 PAYBACK point per Rs. 300 you spend.
- Clubbing with the shopping partners and partner banks: now you’ll get the convenience of clubbing three partners can be clubbed in a single transaction. This procedure will give you the opportunity of earning better rewards.
- Writing reviews on TripAdvisor: if you get a pleasant experience after a trip to a specific location or after staying at a hotel that made you feel comfortable, you can now share the good experience with others by writing that review. It will give you get handsome rewards with PAYBACK points Each review that gets published will fetch you some precious PAYBACK points. With this option, you can also earn up to 1,525 PAYBACK points per month.
Must Check – Yes Bank Credit Card Features
PAYBACK Membership will be available to you for free and offer a host of benefits. Moreover, you can also now further redeem the earned points for rewards at the PAYBACK Rewards e-Catalogue. We have explored and listed the numerous ways in which you can now earn PAYBACK points. You should go ahead with the plan that you think is the most suitable for you.
Krishna Murthy is the senior publisher at Finance XOD. He is not only the senior publisher but also the owner of Tricky Finance. Krishna Murthy was one of the brilliant students during his college days. He completed his education in MBA (Master of Business Administration), and he is currently managing the all workload for sharing the best banking information over the internet. The main purpose of starting Tricky Finance is to provide all the precious information related to businesses and the banks to his readers.