The A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Limited is considered as the India’s most prestigious urban banking institution. The bank got its premier position without compromising the principles. On the other hand, the institution is aimed at promoting their objectives. The bank was registered in 1977 and started functioning since 1978. Being a co-operative bank the institution got its validation from the Reserve Bank of India in 1996. The bank has earned the foreign exchange license from Reserve Bank of India. Check steps to Mahesh Bank Net Banking below.
Internet banking helps to do banking at the finger tips. One can do access to net banking anytime from anywhere. The only essential thing is device and internet is required. The bank offers various services through net banking. One can see the account statement; one can transfer the fund, see the details of the account, and take out mini statement. Apart from that, one can see the details of loan account through internet banking.
Steps to Register and Activate Mahesh Bank Net Banking:
- You can access to retail internet banking facility if they register via online using the debit card documents.
- You need to visit the official website of Mahesh Bank that is https://netbanking.apmaheshbank.com:8080/internetbanking/lhome.do, and then need to click on e-Connect. After that they need to click on ‘retail login’ and followed by ‘continue login to net banking’.
- After that, you will find a home page and that they need to click on ‘Register for New User’ followed by ‘agree’ option. Then you will require to have active debit card and their mobile number is registered for getting SMS alert.
- Then you are asked to enter Bank account number, date of birth or Pan Number, and mobile number. Then need to select the type of registration. Then you need to enter verification code and click on ‘Submit’.
- Then as a customer you need to click on verify.
- An OTP will come appear on the register mobile number you are needed to enter the One Time Password and then click on to verify.
- After the successful verification of the OTP you can set the login password.
- After the successful completion of the process the customers will be shown a success message regarding the registration process.
- Once the process is done you can use net banking immediately.
User Guide for Net Banking:
- The internet banking facility is for the customers so that they can easily access to the account. The facility provided by the bank so that you can transfer fund, see the account statement, and do other necessary task. To do these you need to visit http://www.apmaheshbank.com/
- The login ID provided by the bank to avail the facility has to be numeric number.
- Login password will be for the net banking
- There will be a transaction password and that will be different from login password. It will be used only during money transfer.
- A duplicate password will be provided by the bank on request of the customer.
- The password starts with Q is the login password and the password starts with T is the transaction password.
- After application for internet banking the bank will verify the KYC documents. After the verification the IT department will generate passwords and login ID.
Login for Mahesh Bank:
- To login to net banking you need to go to the official website of Mahesh Bank, https://netbanking.apmaheshbank.com:8080/internetbanking/lhome.do
- You need to click on to Mahesh Bank e-connect.
- After that, you need to click on to ‘continue’ in order to login. After logging in, you will be taken to the login page.
- On the login page you need to enter your customer ID, and password. After that you need to click on to ‘submit’.
Precautions Suggested by the Bank:
- The bank suggests clicking on the URL that comes first on the internet browser and starts with https://netbanking.apmaheshbank.com:8080/internetbanking/lhome.do . The letter at the beginning ‘https’ indicates the site is secured.
- When you are going to use net banking always go to the Mahesh Bank website. You should not click on to other link.
- Look for the padlock symbol.
- The bank strictly recommends keeping the password secret. One should not divulge the password to the authorized bank employee.
- Bank always ask to update your account whenever you change your mobile number. Bank always keep you updated by sending SMS to verify their customers.
- Bank always say that public Wi-Fi is not safe to use for net banking. You should always use your mobile data to use the net banking.
- After using the net banking you should not forget to log out.
- Always be aware of the fraud website.
- While changing the password always keep the account related information close to you.
- Bank asks their customers to not to share OTP.
Krishna Murthy is the senior publisher at Finance XOD. He is not only the senior publisher but also the owner of Tricky Finance. Krishna Murthy was one of the brilliant students during his college days. He completed his education in MBA (Master of Business Administration), and he is currently managing the all workload for sharing the best banking information over the internet. The main purpose of starting Tricky Finance is to provide all the precious information related to businesses and the banks to his readers.