The A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Limited is considered India’s most prestigious urban banking institution. The bank got its premier position without compromising the principles. On the other hand, the institution is aimed at promoting its objectives. The bank was registered in 1977 and started functioning in 1978. Being a co-operative bank the institution got its validation from the Reserve Bank of India in 1996. The bank has earned a foreign exchange license from the Reserve Bank of India. Check steps to Mahesh Bank Net Banking below.
Internet banking helps to do banking at the fingertips. One can do access net banking anytime from anywhere. The only essential thing is device and internet is required. The bank offers various services through net banking. One can see the account statement; one can transfer the fund, see the details of the account, and take out the mini statement. Apart from that, one can see the details of a loan account through internet banking.
How to Register for Mahesh Bank Net Banking?
- You can access the retail internet banking facility if they register online using debit card documents.
- You need to visit the official website of Mahesh Bank that is https://netbanking.apmaheshbank.com:8080/internetbanking/lhome.do and then need to click on e-Connect. After that, they need to click on ‘retail login’ and followed by ‘continue to log in to net banking’.
- After that, you will find a home page and that they need to click on ‘Register for New User’ followed by the ‘agree’ option. Then you will require to have an active debit card and their mobile number is registered for getting an SMS alert.
- Then you are asked to enter your Bank account number, date of birth or Pan Number, and mobile number. Then need to select the type of registration. Then you need to enter the verification code and click on ‘Submit’.
- Then as a customer, you need to click on verify.
- An OTP will come to appear on the registered mobile number you are needed to enter the One Time Password and then click on it to verify.
- After the successful verification of the OTP, you can set the login password.
- After the successful completion of the process, the customers will be shown a success message regarding the registration process.
- Once the process is done you can use net-banking immediately.
Read: Allahabad Bank Net Banking Login & Registration Guide
How to login into Mahesh Banking Internet Banking?
- To login to net banking, you need to go to the official website of Mahesh Bank, https://netbanking.apmaheshbank.com:8080/internetbanking/lhome.do
- You need to click on to Mahesh Bank e-connect.
- After that, you need to click on ‘continue’ in order to log in. After logging in, you will be taken to the login page.
- On the login page, you need to enter your customer ID, and password. After that, you need to click on ‘submit’.
How to Reset Mahesh bank net banking password?
There is nothing difficult in resetting an internet banking password. You can quickly reset your internet banking account password online by following the steps given below. However, one needs to have a registered mobile number with them to complete this process.
- First, one needs to visit the official net banking website of Mahesh bank.
- Second, one needs to click on the login button.
- Within a few seconds, one will get redirected to the login page.
- From the login page, one will have to click on the forgot or generate password button. (This will be mentioned near the login page)
- A new page will open. Just click on the continue button.
- The customer now has to enter its user id and registered mobile number.
- Complete the verification using OTP (An OTP will get sent to the customer registered mobile number)
- Once the verification gets complete, the customer can now set up the new login password. That’s it.
- The internet banking facility is for the customers so that they can easily access the account. The facility provided by the bank so that you can transfer funds, see the account statement and do another necessary task. To do these you need to visit http://www.apmaheshbank.com/
- The login ID provided by the bank to avail the facility has to be the numeric number.
- Login password will be for the net banking
- There will be a transaction password and that will be different from the login password. It will be used only during money transfers.
- A duplicate password will be provided by the bank at the request of the customer.
- The password starts with Q as the login password and the password starts with T as the transaction password.
- After an application for internet banking, the bank will verify the KYC documents. After the verification, the IT department will generate passwords and login ID.
Precautions Suggested by the Bank:
- The bank suggests clicking on the URL that comes first on the internet browser and starts with https://netbanking.apmaheshbank.com:8080/internetbanking/lhome.do. The letter at the beginning ‘HTTPS’ indicates the site is secured.
- When you are going to use net banking always go to the Mahesh Bank website. You should not click on to other links.
- Look for the padlock symbol.
- The bank strictly recommends keeping the password secret. One should not divulge the password to the authorized bank employee.
- The bank always asks to update your account whenever you change your mobile number. The bank always keeps you updated by sending SMS to verify their customers.
- The bank always says that public Wi-Fi is not safe to use for net banking. You should always use your mobile data to use net banking.
- After using net banking you should not forget to log out.
- Always be aware of the fraud website.
- While changing the password always keep the account-related information close to you.
- Bank asks their customers to not to share OTP.
Frequently asked questions
Who is eligible for Mahesh Bank Internet Banking services?
All the Mahesh Bank account holders (Current and Savings) are eligible for using Mahesh Bank Internet banking services. However, one needs to get their mobile number registered with the bank first.
Is there any fees or charge for using MB net banking services?
No, there are no fees or charge for using MB net banking services.
How to transfer funds using Mahesh bank internet banking, and is there any charge for doing fund transfers?
You can transfer funds using Mahesh bank internet banking by getting logged in to the portal and adding a beneficiary account.
Apart from this, there are no such charges for doing fund transfers via Mahesh bank internet banking account. You can ask the rest of the details of the customer care executive.
How to reset the net banking password at the Mahesh bank website?
You can reset the internet banking password online using the user id and mobile number at the Mahesh bank website. We have even added a detailed guide above in this article.
How to complete internet banking registration at Mahesh bank?
You can complete internet banking registration online or by visiting the nearest branch of Mahesh bank. Furthermore, one can also check out the detailed guide we have added above in this article.
Here we come at the end. This article was all related to Mahesh bank internet banking. In this article, we have added all the details that the customer needs to know for activating Mahesh bank internet banking service. We even have added a further process to complete this guide.
Apart from this, if there is any query? Feel free to ask us in the comments section.