ICICI bank in collaboration with Amazon Pay and Visa launched an amazing credit card for its customers who love great discounts and amazing cashback. The card offers hefty benefits to its customers, for instance 5% extra discount for prime members on amazon and also 3% discount to the non prime members. The collaborative credit card was surely a great move to attract customer attention.
One of the most important features of this ICICI Amazon credit card is that this card is absolutely free with no joining fee or annual fee. This is a lifetime free card as the card comes with no charges and has no expiry date to it. The card can be used to avail great discounts and cashbacks for various purchases done through Amazon Pay. All the cashback from the card comes to the customer’s amazon pay wallet and can be reused whenever required. ICICI amazon credit card is a wonderful initiative between a banking and ecommerce service company to bring an amazing product for the customers.
ICICI Amazon Pay credit card Application process
Whenever we consider having a credit card, the first thing we think of for the application process is the availability of required documents. Well, you do not need any documentation to apply for this ICICI Amazon Pay credit card if you already have your KYC done at ICICI bank, but if not then you have to get it done for the card.
Here are the step you need to follow to apply for your ICICI Amazon Pay credit card.
Step by Step Application process
- Go to the Amazon App.
- Go to the Amazon Pay section.
- Search the ICICI Amazon pay credit card.
- Click on the Apply option.
- Fill your PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Enter the OTP.
- Enter other personal details.
- The 3rd step will be the Video Call KYC.
- Keep your PAN card with you for KYC.
- Initiate the Video Call KYC.
- Follow the instruction of the credit card executive on call.
- Once your video call KYC is done, your application is complete.
This was the process of application for ICICI Amazon Pay credit card.
After the application process let’s take a look at the benefits that the card provides to its customers.
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card benefits
- Under the Culinary Treats Programme, the card holders can get upto 15% discounts on dining bills across 2500 restaurants in India.
- The card holders get a 1% fuel surge waiver on every refuel through the card.
- 5% discounts on amazon for prime members.
- 3% discounts on amazon for non-prime members.
- 2% cashback on payments done through Amazon Pay.
- 2% cashback on digital purchase such as mobile recharge, electricity bill payments, etc.
- 1% cashback on almost every expense done through the card.
Note:- All the cashback from the card goes to the Amazon Pay wallet and can be redeemed from there.
One of the biggest benefits of the ICICI Amazon Pay credit card is that it is an absolutely free card with lifetime access. Unlike any other credit card, there are no joining fees, annual fees, card maintenance fees, etc.
With so many benefits and no applicable fee, this card surely is a favourable product to be considered by the customers looking for great deals, amazing discounts in a budget friendly way.
Can a person already having an ICICI credit card, apply for this?
Yes, if a person already having an ICICI credit card applies for this card, the ownership of the previous card will continue the same.
Can we get the KYC done in offline mode?
Yes, the customer wishing for offline KYC can apply for the same. The facility is currently available in only 63 cities. For this a KYC agent will visit you and verify the below listed document in person:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- IT return document/ latest payslip
In how many days we get our cashback?
Within 2 days after the purchase you get your cashback in your Amazon Pay wallet and can be used in the form of Amazon pay purchases later on.
How can we disable our ICICI Amazon pay credit card?
You can contact ICICI customer care between 7A.M. to 9p.m. from your registered mobile number at 18001020123/1860 120 7777.
Hey! I am a content writer wiling to research, learn and write about something new everyday.