Axis Flipkart credit card is a special card introduced by Axis Bank to provide the users who love to shop online, love cashback, and enjoy great cashbacks. Users get an assured discount of upto 5% on Flipkart and Myntra and 4% on other apps as well like Swiggy, Uber, etc. The card can earn you cashback for a variety of things from entertainment to lifestyle, shopping to travel and what not.
In this article we shall learn about benefits of Axis Flipkart Credit card, how to get an Axis Flipkart credit card, welcoming benefits, and a lot more.
Let’s start with the application process.
How to get an Axis Flipkart Credit Card:
The eligibility criteria for the application of Axis Flipkart credit card is that the person applying for the card must be aged between 18 to 70 and the person should be a citizen of India.
There are certain documents needed for the application of the Axis Flipkart credit card. The documents include PAN card, identity proof, residence proof, proof of income, photographs, etc.
Here is a list of documents that can be used for the above mentioned proof needed:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving licence
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- IT return statement
- Latest payslip
PAN cards and photographs are mandatory.
Once you have all these documents handy, you can now apply for the Axis Flipkart Credit card online.
Step by Step Axis Flipkart credit card application process
Here is how you can apply for Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card:
- Go to the Axis bank website, to apply for an Axis Flipkart credit card online.
- Click “yes”, if you’re an existing Axis Bank customer, else “no”.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter your PAN card number.
- Enter your address PIN code.
- Enter your Net Annual income.
- You will now receive an OTP on your mobile number, enter the OTP.
- Agree to terms and conditions and submit.
- Enter your name as per your Aadhar card.
- Enter DOB.
- Enter mother’s name, gender, address, education and email-id.
- Enter the nature of employment.
- Enter the details according to your employment type and submit.
These are the simple steps you need to follow to Apply for Axis Flipkart credit card.
Click here to learn how to activate ICICI Credit Card.
Now, as we have learned about the application process of Axis Flipkart credit card, let’s look at its welcoming benefits:
Welcoming benefits of Axis Flipkart Credit Card
Axis Flipkart credit card brings a lot of benefits for its customers, here are a few benefits customers enjoy as soon as they get the card:
- A Flipkart shopping voucher worth Rs.500 on your first payment through your Axis Flipkart credit card.
- A 15% cashback upto Rs. 500 on Myntra on your first payment through your Axis Flipkart credit card.
- A discount of 50% upto Rs. 100 on your 1st Swiggy order with coupon code “AXISFKNEW”. Terms and conditions applied.
These are a few welcome benefits you can enjoy if you hold an Axis Flipkart credit card.
Now let’s have a look at a few of the major benefits of an Axis Flipkart credit card.
Major benefits of Axis flipkart credit card
Here are some of the key benefits that you can enjoy as long as you hold an Axis Flipkart credit card:
- 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart and Myntra.
- Free access to the lounge area on every flight booking.
- Hefty welcome benefits.
Click here to know about the top 6 credit cards across the globe.
What is the annual fee for the Axis Flipkart credit card?
The card comes with a joining fee of Rs. 500 and an annual maintenance fee of Rs. 500.
Who is the Axis Flipkart credit card best suited for?
People who love online shopping or ordering food online, travelling may consider this as a great deal. Also regular flipkart customers may find the deal most attractive. Apart from this, those who fly domestic regularly will find the credit card useful as it allows free lounge access.
Can we apply for the Axis Flipkart credit card online?
Yes you can apply for the Axis Flipkart credit card online from the Axis bank website.
Hey! I am a content writer wiling to research, learn and write about something new everyday.