You must come across this article looking for detailed information on activating ICICI Bank Credit Card. Luckily, you are in the right place. You must have applied for the ICICI Bank Credit Card, and the same gets delivered to your doorstep. You now must be confused about activating ICICI Bank Credit Card.
No worries, we have got your back. You do not have to be worried about the activation of the credit card. In this article, we are going to explain the process for activating ICICI bank credit cards. We have added more than one method to complete this process.
Let’s have a look in detail.
How to Activate ICICI Bank Credit Card?
You can quickly activate the credit card of ICICI Bank with the help of the methods we have added below in this article. Just make sure to follow every step given below carefully.
Let’s look at the methods.
Internet Banking – 1
For first-time credit cardholders, a user needs to register for internet banking. You can visit the bank’s official website for completing the registration or the bank for completing registration. An existing internet banking customer can link their card to their online banking account.
- First, one needs to the official website of ICICI Bank.
- After that, click on the get user id.
- You now have to select the credit card from the list of options.
- Just go through the credit card tab.
- Enter the credit card number and all other required details on the screen.
- Enter the mobile number on the screen.
- Enter the OTP and complete verification.
- You now have to click on ‘get the password.’
- Set up the new password.
- Login to the portal, go through the credit cards section.
- Add the credit card and generate the new mPin.
- That’s all. You have successfully activated your credit card.
You may also like to read, How to Reset ICICI Debit Card Pin?
Mobile Banking – 2
You can now activate ICICI Bank Credit Card using the mobile banking option. Just follow the steps carefully.
- First, download the ICICI Bank mobile banking application.
- After that, log in using the internet banking information.
- You now have to tap on the ‘services.’ button.
- Just select the credit card and click on the pin generation process.
- Select the card you want to activate.
- Enter the required details and complete the OTP verification.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- That’s all. Your card is now activated.
ATM – 3
Last, if you are not able to activate your ICICI Bank Credit Card using the methods we added above. Then, follow the process given below to activate it offline.
- You need to visit the nearest ICICI Bank ATM.
- After that, simply insert the credit card into the machine.
- Select the language and choose the ‘Pin generation.’ option.
- Follow the process given on the ATM screen.
- After that, simply enter the new PIN. That’s all.
- You have successfully activated your credit card.
Note: If all the above-given methods are not working for you? Then, simply connect the call to ICICI Bank customer service at 1800 200 3344. They will help you with the activation.
Here we come at the end. Activating an ICICI Bank Credit Card is not a difficult task. But, one needs to know the right procedure to activate the card. No worries, we have added this article for people looking for the same over the internet.
We have added all the details a person needs to know for activating their credit card. We hope it helps. If there is anything left to ask? You can ask us in the comments section.
Krishna Murthy is the senior publisher at Trickyfinance. Krishna Murthy was one of the brilliant students during his college days. He completed his education in MBA (Master of Business Administration), and he is currently managing the all workload for sharing the best banking information over the internet. The main purpose of starting Tricky Finance is to provide all the precious information related to businesses and the banks to his readers.