I think most of the people are already aware of land records paper. These records are helpful in every circumstance and the issues regarding the land. It is because these papers not only help in verifying the ownership of property but also does helps in any legal cases. In this article, we will learn about the Odisha Bhulekh portal to check out the land records of the citizens residing in Odisha.
To be an instance, Odisha Bhulekh is a web portal for the residents of Odisha. The residents of Odisha can use this portal for searching and taking the print out of their land records through an online platform. This not only saves their time but also saves their visit to the regional office.
Importance of Keeping Land Records:
We know that land is a valuable property, and it is especially for the landowner. If anything happens to the property, then the most affected person will be the owner only. It is because the owner had spent the sum of money to purchase a particular property.
Moreover, the land records are the crucial document that includes name, date of birth, and also the date of registration. You can also check out the importance of keeping land records in the points I have mentioned below.
- You can verify the title of your land and also the ownership using the land documents.
- You can use this land record to open the bank accounts or also for taking the loan from the bank.
- These records can be used for sale or deviation of land.
- It also helps in maintaining the personal record of the land property.
- You can also use these documents as evidence or proof.
These are the importance of keeping land records. However, Let’s come to the central part of this article, which is “how to check bhulekh Odisha land records?”.
How to Check Bhulekh Odisha’s Land Records?
It is a maximum of 20 minutes process. To check your ROR (records of rights) document online, you can follow the steps I have given below.
- First, you need to visit the Bhulekh portal.
- From the homepage, select the location of ROR to find your documents.
- Now, you have to select your district, tahasil, village, and RI circle from the list and select the appropriate option. You can search your ROR by using three options viz.- Using Khatiyan- For this, you have to click on “Khatiyan” Option and have to select Khaiyan to form the dropdown list. Using Plot no.- You have to choose the “Plot” option and select the plot no. from the dropdown list.
- Now, you only have to click on the ROR front and back page option.
- The record will be clearly available on your screen.
- You can also take a printout for the specific document for future references.
Here we come at the end. I already have mentioned the importance of keeping land records in this article above. Still, most of the people do not follow this routine. If you ask me, then I prefer keeping the land records as we do not know what else can come after this.
Therefore, to prove your ownership for the particular property, you should need to have atleast one copy of the land records ready with you. In this article, I have added all the required information to check Bhulekh Odisha’s land records online. If there is anything else, you can ask us in the comments section.
Krishna Murthy is the senior publisher at Finance XOD. He is not only the senior publisher but also the owner of Tricky Finance. Krishna Murthy was one of the brilliant students during his college days. He completed his education in MBA (Master of Business Administration), and he is currently managing the all workload for sharing the best banking information over the internet. The main purpose of starting Tricky Finance is to provide all the precious information related to businesses and the banks to his readers.