Kotak Mahindra Bank provides you with a premier banking experience with its amazing online banking services. One of these amazing services is mobile banking and internet banking. If someone wants to log in to these services, they require a CRN. CRN is a Customer Relationship Number. A unique customer Relationship number to identify account holders is given to every account holder. So now how the question is How to find Kotak CRN (customer Relationship Number)?
There are various ways by which one can get CRN (customer Relationship Number)
- Debit card
- Kotak mobile app
- Online portal
How to find CRN (Customer Relationship Number) with the help of a debit card?
If the account holder has a physical debit card, then they just have to check the backside of that debit card a number printed below the name is the CRN (Customer Relationship Number) number of the respective account holder. If they have a virtual card then they have to take the help of other methods given below.
How to find CRN (Customer Relationship Number) with the help of sending an SMS?
One can simply get their CRN (Customer Relationship Number) with SMS by following these few simple steps
- Type “CRN”.
- Send this message to 9971056767 from your registered mobile number.
- After a short while they will receive a message on the same registered mobile number containing CRN (Customer Relationship Number).
How to find CRN (customer Relationship Number) with the help of the Kotak 811 App?
To get CRN (Customer Relationship Number) first, you need to register to the net banking service by calling their Customer Contact Center at +91 22 6600 6022 or 1860 266 2666 (24×7) to seek Net Banking registration or one can grab a physical request form. Fill out that form and drop it in the dropdown box in the branch or send it by post to the address
“Customer Contact Centre, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Post Box Number 16344, Mumbai 400 013”
If the account holder is an existing user they can simply start from here
Without logging in
- Launch the Kotak811 app
- Do not log in to the app simply press “Forget PIN”.
- Now on the screen CRN (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP NUMBER) would be visible to them.
After logging in
- Once they have logged in to the app with their MPIN
- A screen would appear, locate the Kotak811 option and click on it
- Tap on “See account details”
- Now various details would be visible to them and one of them is CRN (Customer Relationship Number).
How to find CRN (Customer Relationship Number) with the help of an online portal?
- Click on the given link below
- Fill in the details
- For retail banking only the customer id and captcha need to be filled
- For business banking customer id, user id, and captcha need to be filled
- Press “submit”. On the next page, CRN (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP NUMBER) would appear.
How to change CRN?
The term “Primary CRN” refers to the administrator of a device’s mobile banking app. The device will automatically make the first CRN add the primary CRN. From Settings, you can modify the admin (primary CRN). The only person who can modify this is the primary CRN. The Primary CRN can be changed by going to Settings and then press “Manage Profile”. To accomplish this modification, the MPIN of the CRN that is being converted to Primary CRN is also required.
CRN is very important to avail itself of various online services provided by the renowned Kotak Mahindra Bank. It is very simple to find the CRN with just a few simple steps given above. One must know and keep their CRN safe.
Ruchi Arora is a writer at trickyfinance covering various topics related to finance and cryptocurrency. This includes the latest news, events, reviews and various other information. Besides writing, she has a huge interest in designing and sketching.