With the debut of the IDFC FIRST Millenia Credit Card, you may now earn extra rewards for your purchases. On this IDFC First Bank credit card, the reward points you accumulate never expire. With this credit card from IDFC Bank, you may benefit from some of the standout benefits without paying a membership fee or any other joining charge.
Interest rates for the IDFC FIRST Millenia Credit Card range from 0.75% to 2.99% each month.
But the question is this credit card really beneficial?
So don’t worry here is the complete review of the IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card
IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card Reward point system
If you spend up to 20000 Rs in a month then the reward point system is as follows
- IDFC bank claims that if you spend online from this credit card you will get 6X reward points. Suppose you have spent 150 Rs then you will get 900 reward points.
- If you spend offline for example on any store then you will get 3X reward pints
The point you exceeded Rs. 20000, you will get 10X reward points.
So basically, here 1X means 1 Reward point per 150 Rs. spent and 1 reward point is equal to 0.25 Rs
So now if you spend Rs 150 you will get a cashback of Rs 1.5 which means 1% of the purchase up to Rs 20000 if you spend more you will start getting Rs. 2.5 on 150 Rs. Purchase
And the validity of these rewards is unlimited
But there is one condition whenever you will redeem these reward coins you will have to pay a fee of Rs 99
If you make a payment of EMI, add money to any wallet, etc then you will not be getting any reward points because they are not considered an online transaction.
Direct Cashback for using IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card
- If you spend Rs 15000 or more within 90 days of card generation you will get a cashback of Rs.500 directly
- If you make an EMI (only on the first EMI) within 90 days from the card generation you will get 5% cash back on the transaction value
But remember you have to pay interest on EMI transactions So you can consider it as an interest waiver.
If you book a movie ticket using the Paytm mobile app and pay with IDFC millennia card then you will be getting a 25% discount only once a month.
You will get 4 Railway Lounge access per quarter.
Enjoy up to 48 days of interest-free cash withdrawals from ATMs across the nation.
- You will also get a complimentary Roadside assistance driver free of cost
- One more benefit of it is that you will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver but there is one more condition on it that you can only avail of this facility for up to Rs 200/month.
- You will also get Personal accident cover
- Lost Liability Cover up to Rs. 25000
They are also partnered with more than 1500 restaurants all over India. If you pay with IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card, you will get a 20% discount.
You will have to pay 15% of the total amount due upto a maximum of Rs. 1250 and a minimum of Rs. 100 as a late fee if you delay the payment. Along with it, you will need to pay 0.75 to 3.5% per month additional interest on the total outstanding due.
IDFC FIRST Millennia Credit Card: Final View
Any decision related to money needs to be taken very carefully and a clear understanding of the product. We have explained various benefits and terms of the IDFC millennia card. It will help you understand it well. It has various benefits but there are some charges as well as conditions applicable to transactions. So, decide whether you want to start using this card or not after carefully understanding about them.
Ruchi Arora is a writer at trickyfinance covering various topics related to finance and cryptocurrency. This includes the latest news, events, reviews and various other information. Besides writing, she has a huge interest in designing and sketching.