You must have heard about ‘online money earning applications.’ in the google app store. Some applications even commit to the people that it is possible to earn by working from home using their application. There is nothing like putting more effort into such applications to make money online.
Task Club is one such application. You can earn or make money online by completing tasks in this application. Later, it is possible to transfer the money into the Paytm wallet. You can transfer after earning a fixed amount in the application.
We are adding every information about this application in detail over here. Let’s have a look.
Task Club App 2021
Nowadays, every single person is looking for online part-time work. It is evident because of the current pandemic situation. Most people are still unemployed. Task Club is such an application which provides an opportunity to people to earn a good amount by sitting at their home and completing just usual tasks.
There is no investment required for earning through this application.
‘How does this application work?.’ It is the primary question.
There are multiple tasks in this application that let you earn some coins. You might have to watch multiple videos every day to earn coins in the application.
After earning enough coins, you can make a transfer to the Paytm wallet. This is how the application works. Generally, it is a given and takes process. You watch an ad in this application the company earns and the only reason they are paying.
Task Club App Download
This application is no longer available in the google play store. Therefore, it is not available to download directly. You need to look for the same version over the internet.
Just enable the ‘unknown sources installation.’ via the settings before installing this application.
You may also like to read, BHIM SBI Pay App Download Guide – Its Login and Services
How to Register | Login | Earn Coins on Task Club Application?
Let it be simple. You will find every process in this section from the registration to earning coins on this application. Let’s have a look at the registration process first.
- Just download the application from the internet and install it on your smartphone.
- Open the application and click on the ‘To Register.’ button.
- A new tab will get opened on the screen.
- You now have to fill in the required information such as Phone number, password, referral code and some other required information.
- Just enter every required field.
- Tap on the register button.
- You are now registered with this application.
- Just open the application on the smartphone.
- You will see the login page in front of the smartphone screen.
- Just enter the phone number and password.
- After that, tap on the login button.
- You will get redirected to the dashboard screen.
- That’s all.
- Once you get logged in to the application, you will get 20 Rs as a signup bonus.
- You will see the amount in your dashboard.
- You will now see the tasks option. You will get to know the number of tasks within the application.
- Just click on any one of them and complete it.
- Just click on the ‘Receive it.’ button.
- You will get redirected to the new page. Just follow the on-screen instructions to complete a task.
- The coins will get credited to the application.
- That’s all.
You have come to the end of this article. To remind you, we have added this article to let people know about the download process of the ‘Task Club App.’
For instance, we even have added multiple detailed guides to earn coins in it. If there is any other doubt? Do let us know by contacting us.
Krishna Murthy is the senior publisher at Finance XOD. He is not only the senior publisher but also the owner of Tricky Finance. Krishna Murthy was one of the brilliant students during his college days. He completed his education in MBA (Master of Business Administration), and he is currently managing the all workload for sharing the best banking information over the internet. The main purpose of starting Tricky Finance is to provide all the precious information related to businesses and the banks to his readers.